Customer Service Representative – Weekend Job at Rapido Solutions Group – Guadalajara, Jal.
We are Rapido Solutions Group, a company committed to connecting Mexico’s best talent to hyper-growth businesses. Our objective is to radically change the Latin American work culture by creating opportunities for people from one of the best cities in Mexico, Guadalajara, to work at US logistics companies.
At Rapido we strive for becoming the best place to work, and that’s why we provide a young and vibrant work environment, we combine diversity, joy, and passion to create a dynamic community that allows our people to thrive alongside our clients in one of the most important industries of the USA.
What will you be doing?
- Determine carrier eta’s for pickup and delivery, flagging any potentially late arrivals to carrier and customer sales reps
- Enter valuable information into the system according to standard operating procedures (dispatching – loaded & empty verification – in-transit updates)
- Resolve and troubleshoot for any issues arising during the life cycle of a shipment
- Analyze customer inquiries, make informed decisions, and provide quality and timely updates to the customer(s) as needed.
Saturday – Wednesday 06:30 – 16:30
Why our employees choose us?
- Pay & Perks: Competitive pay and law benefits from day 1 + above law benefits package: food vouchers, private medical insurance, savings fund.
- Great Environment: Great community spirit; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Program; Total Societal Impact Programs; continuous training and Team Building.
- Work-Life Balance: Wellness & Health programs, On-site Psychologist, Nutritionist, and Doctor; Paid Time Off.
- Plus: amazing amenities like Ping-Pong table, videogames area, free lunch & beer on Fridays, weekly snacks, Sports teams, and more Monthly activities.
What to expect about our process?
First, we will need to know who you are! Send us your application through the link above. During the week someone from our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch so you can complete the video interview that will help us getting to know you better.
Let them know your availability for the next week to schedule your zoom interview; don’t get nervous it will take less than 40 minutes, and its purpose is for us to check your professional background and find a position that suits you! After your interview we will ask you to complete an English test and a behavioral assessment (is just part of the process), once we have your results you will be scheduled to have an interview with one of our clients, again, don’t get nervous they only want to meet their next teammate! Finally, after your client interview, you will receive an offer letter; don’t doubt it, is really happening!
Wait for your start date, have your documents handy (birth certificate, ID, CURP, SSN, proof of residency and constancia de situación fiscal) and get ready to have the most amazing training ever!
Do you want to take a sneak peek? Check it out! https://linktr.ee/rapidosgmx
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Por tiempo indeterminado
Sueldo: A partir de $17,000.00 al mes
- Aumentos salariales
- Horarios flexibles
- Programa de referidos
- Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
- Vales de despensa
- Vales de restaurante
- Guadalajara, Jal.: Trasladarse al trabajo sin problemas o planear mudarse antes de comenzar a trabajar (Obligatorio)
- Inglés avanzado (Deseable)
Lugar de trabajo: Una ubicación
About the Company
Company: Rapido Solutions Group –
Company Location: Guadalajara, Jal.